WELCOME!

I would like to share a sweet experience I had many years ago. My grandfather was celebrating a birthday and I decided that I wanted to do something really special so I drew a picture of him. When I presented my gift, he was so happy and excited. More than 8 years have passed and to this day whenever we visit he mentions that picture.

Have you ever tried to think of the perfect Birthday, Anniversary, or Christmas gift? I would love to take a special portrait and turn it into something that your family will cherish for years. I hope everyone that recieves a Perfect Pencil portrait by me can have the same exact experience I had with my Grandfather.

Be sure to place your orders before the holiday season as requests will take up to 2 weeks to complete. Please visit often, copies of my work can also be purchased upon request.

Thanks for visiting.

Prayer



This picture was done back in 2006. It was a picture that Andrea really liked and I decided to draw if for her.

No comments: